Even as early as your 20’s and 30’s, you might begin to see signs of aging. Here are 7 signs of early aging—you’ll notice quite a few common factors.
- Sun Spots, age spots, liver spots, brown spots, dark spots—also known as hyper pigmentation—are often caused from exposure to the sunlight, so they often appear on the face and hands.
- Wrinkles and Lines—they’re part of the aging process, but if you’re seeing them at an early age, the cause, like sun spots, could be from sun. Early wrinkles may appear from smoking or facial expressions, such as frequent frowning, causing a breakdown of collagen and elastin.
- Dry skin—chapped, tight, and even flaky. The problem is often caused by environmental factors such as the weather— hot, cold, windy, and dry weather (low humidity). Skin is often drier in the winter not only from the cold, but from using heat, even fireplaces, which reduce the humidity. Dry skin can come from taking long hot showers and baths, swimming in chlorinated pools, some soaps and detergents, and using skin care products with ingredients that harm your skin.
- Saggy skin—happens when your skin loses the collagen and elastin, which is responsible for a youthful appearance. The skin can also lose its elasticity from too much sun exposure, causing it to sag. Are you getting enough sleep? Our bodies repair when we sleep—that’s when we build new skin cells. Gaining and losing weight can also play a part in saggy skin.
- Dehydration—not drinking enough water can age your skin, as well as consuming products that dehydrate you, such as alcohol. Dehydration can cause your skin to look dry, which can also bring on wrinkles. Drink plenty of water in order to eliminate toxins and keep your skin moist and looking younger.
- Crepey skin—usually starts to occur after you turn 40, but it can show up in your 20’s. The primary reason for crepey skin is from your skin thinning, but if you’re seeing it at a younger age, it could be caused by UV radiation from the sun or tanning beds, dehydration, gaining and losing weight, as well as weight fluctuations, smoking, lack of moisture in your skin, pollution, poor nutrition, and even pollution and some medications.
- Deep vertical lines around the mouth—can come from smoking, exposure to the sun, poor diet, and weight fluctuations.
How can Vitality Extracts Skin Envy help?
The oils in this blend work together to combat some of the various skin problems that account for those early signs of aging. Plus all of the ingredients are natural: Frankincense, Sandalwood, Myrrh, Vanilla, and Fractionated Coconut Oil. No hidden ingredients like so many beauty products on the market.
Frankincense has astringent properties so it tightens, tones, and lifts the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and decreases visible signs of aging.
Myrrh is great for anti-aging, tightening the pores and giving your skin a beautiful glow. Its antioxidant properties rejuvenate the skin and create a supple tone.
Sandalwood helps tighten the skin. It’s high in antioxidants, which keep free radicals in check. Free radicals promote aging—sandalwood helps reduce the damage they cause.
Vanilla is a great source of B vitamins and is another powerful antioxidant, also helping to protect the skin from free radical damage and environmental stressors.
Fractionated Coconut Oil contains antioxidants. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties assist in healing your skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth.
Drink plenty of water, stay away from smoking, use toxin-free sunscreen, drink alcohol in moderation, and apply Vitality Extracts Skin Envy to keep your youthful appearance.