As hard as we try to keep our homes smelling fresh, there are many factors that can cause unwanted odors. One solution to this is an air refreshener, but if you take a look at what many of these store bought refresheners are made out of, you will see they often contain many harmful chemicals that you would not want in your home.
We have created a simple recipe with easy to follow instructions, so you can create your own air refreshener using all-natural ingredients to keep your home healthy and smelling fresh!
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 4 tbsp of distilled water
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 15 drops of Lemon Essential Oil Blend
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil Blend
- Add all ingredients above into bowl
- Mix and divide into the silicone molds or cookie pan
- Let the mix set for 24 hours
- Place anywhere that needs refreshening!