Most people get stressed from time to time and it can have a huge impact on your health. If something occurs that suddenly puts you in a state of stress, it’s a good idea to have a stress relief kit. You can easily put one together in a few minutes.
IDEAS FOR YOUR DIY STRESS RELIEF KIT
Vitality Extracts has many diffuser bracelets with stones that are meant to calm you.
Here are some of them:
- Calming Lava Stone Diffuser Bracelet—the White Howlite stone is extremely popular as a calming stone to help calm an overactive mind and relieve stress.
- Sacred Arrow Diffuser Bracelet—Hematite grounds and protects us, bringing feelings of safety and security. It focuses energy and emotions for balance between the body, mind, and spirit.
- Protect Diffuser Bracelet— Pyrite promotes good physical health and emotional well-being. Meditation with Pyrite can encourage greater frequency in moments of inspiration. It can be used to bring a feeling of increased vitality during times of hard-work or stress. (shown in picture above)
- Serenity Diffuser Bracelet—also made with White Howlite stone (see Calming bracelet)
- White Howlite Lava Stone Diffuser Bracelet—Howlite helps relieve anxiety and stress of all kinds.
Now for some calming essential oils to use on your bracelet(s). As for single oils, Lavender is a favorite for reducing anxiety and emotional stress. Vitality Extracts has several essential oil blends, too, to calm you down:
- Stress Relief Essential Oil Blend helps balance stress and anxiety, reduce nervous tension, and induce relaxation. It’s a mixture of Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Ylang ylang, Pink grapefruit, and Patchouli.
- Calm Blend relaxes the body and mind, calming the nerves and reducing stress and anxiety. It contains Mandarin Oil, Lavender Oil, Tangerine Oil, and German Chamomile Oil.
- Inner Peace Essential Oil combines Clove Leaf, Pink Grapefruit, Mandarin, Lavandin, Bergamot, and Lemon. It increases mental agility, as well as reducing stress and anxiety.
ESSENTIAL OIL STRESS BALLOONS
Make and add a stress balloon to your stress relief kit. It’s a fun way to calm down. In a bowl, combine 1/3 cup of Epsom salt and 4 drops of your choice (see suggestions above) of essential oils. Next, take a funnel and put it in the opening of a latex balloon. Pour the mixture into the balloon, getting all of the salt out of the neck of balloon before tying the top. Squeeze it whenever you’re feeling frazzled.
Looking at pictures can bring a smile to your face and warmth to your heart. For your stress relief kit, add a photo of you on your favorite beach or you and your partner on a fun outing, your kids, your pet—whatever makes you feel good.
If possible, do some type of physical exercise to let go of overwhelm. Even a short around-the-block walk can do worlds of good. These are a few ideas for your DIY stress relief kit. You’ll probably have some of your own—maybe an item you treasure or a favorite affirmation—whatever brings peace and serenity to you.